Already a member?
Wizard (T-Mobile MDA)
(a.k.a. Qtek 9100, Orange SPV M3000 and i-mate K-JAM)People swear by the MDA and it's quickly become one the best selling Windows Mobile devices. And it's really no wonder. The MDA has the power of the SDA and ratchets up the functionality by adding a full, backlit QWERTY keyboard and large color screen.
Do you have this phone? Use the links below to get the most out of your device, troubleshoot usability problems and download applications that make the device more fun and more functional.
- MDA Photos
- MDA Specs
- MDA Tips & Tricks
- Daylight Savings 2007 patch Locate the download specific to your device model.
- How To Watch YouTube Videos - Instructions on how to view YouTube on your device through several options
Features and Functions of the T-Mobile MDA
- Dedicated Send and End keys, speed dial, and one-touch access to key applications
- Hands-free operation with speakerphone, Bluetooth® handsets car kits, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and 6,000 T-Mobile HotSpots in the U.S.
- Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®
- View HTML and WAP web pages in bright, vivid color
- Easily manage multiple business and/or personal e-mail accounts with T-Mobile’s “push” technology for each supported account
- Synchroniz your Outlook data with Microsoft® ActiveSync
- View and/or edit Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Adobe PDF, and many other formats.
- Easily install any of the tens of thousands of available third-party business or personal applications.
- 1.3 Megapixel camera to take and send high-resolution photos or record and send videos
- Watch movies, listen to your favorite music, and download thousands of games and applications
- Transfer data to and from your PC
- Use a mini SD memory card to store hundreds of songs
|Latest page update: made by eguy , May 1 2008, 8:01 PM EDT (about this update About This Update Edited by eguy
1 image added
1 image deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: i-mate K-JAM MDA memory sticks mobile email Orange SPV M3000 pocket pc Qtek 9100 qwerty T-Mobile wizard
More Info: links to this page
Bookmark: Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Facebook
(Showing the last 5 of 84 - view all)
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||MAC OS sync utility||5||Monday, 11:27 AM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jan 24 2008, 5:17 AM EST Watch
Has anyone found a free contact sync utility that works with MAC OS X ?
14 out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?
|holopezca||change language (page: 1 2)||28||Saturday, 2:20 PM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jul 18 2007, 10:53 PM EDT Watch
i buy a year ago mda but the laguage is in germany......i want to change to english or spanish...the rom version GER...i can´t update rom too. Thank you
24 out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?
|indian_curry||Connect internet on my MDA using internet on a PC||2||Friday, 10:00 AM EST by adrieros|
Thread started: Nov 29 2007, 12:51 AM EST Watch
I bought this cool new MDA last week and now have started using it.
I have a beginer's question...
I have internet on my PC/Laptop using LAN or wifi or dial up and I want same to reflect in my MDA if I connect my PC to it using USB, Bluetooth or IR... Is it possible?? If yes, then how?? I tried connecting it using bluetooth, but was unable to do so as it says you need to have a dial-in number...
Any inputs will be appreciated.
|P3tr0ck||miniSDHC||6||Nov 21 2008, 8:10 PM EST by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Sound Lost||6||Nov 21 2008, 10:49 AM EST by Dsireme|
Thread started: Nov 15 2007, 11:42 AM EST Watch
Almost once a day my MDA will lose all sound (ring tones, button presses, vol control sound, etc. After doing a soft reset it fixes the problem for about a day and it's back again. It's really annoying b/c I keep missing phone calls. Any suggestions?
(Showing the last 5 of 84 - view all)