• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Sound Lost

Keyword tags: sound loss on mda
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Sound Lost
Nov 15 2007, 11:42 AM EST
Almost once a day my MDA will lose all sound (ring tones, button presses, vol control sound, etc. After doing a soft reset it fixes the problem for about a day and it's back again. It's really annoying b/c I keep missing phone calls. Any suggestions? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
you RE: Sound Lost
Nov 15 2007, 6:57 PM EST
you may want to try updating the rom, or master resetting Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
..cliff...

..cliff...
RE: you Sound Lost
Nov 15 2007, 9:45 PM EST
I have the HTC 5800 and about 20 minutes ago, all of my texts have started to come in without ringing. even when it's on vibrate it doesn't vibrate. but calls still ring and the key tones are still making noise. anyone??? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Sound Lost
Nov 26 2007, 1:05 PM EST
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I RECEIVED ALREADY 3 (THREE) REPLACEMENT PHONES, AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING.
CLEARLY A BUG WITH THE PHONE. VERY DISCUSTED.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 26 2007, 1:07 PM EST
HAVE CONFIRMED THE LATEST ROM, LATEST FIRMARE. REPLACED PHONE 3 TIMES NOW, STILL HAPPENING. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 26 2007, 5:03 PM EST
I have updated the rom and performed a master reset several times with the same result. Very frustrating! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Top Contributors