Have a Wetpaint account? Sign in
(a.k.a. Orange SPV 2000, T-Mobile MDA III, O2 XDA IIIs, imate PDA2k, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66, E-Plus PDA III, Tata Indicom Ego)
The Register - "It may sound like an escort agency, but that hasn't prevented it being picked up by Europe's key networks and plenty of others around the world."
MoDaCo - "Although this device is going to be targeted at the business user its capable of a lot more. Games play very well and the joypad (bug aside) is great for everything I've thrown at it. "
Review from User Nashev:
At current time it have only five imperfections -
But there are many very useful features:
- mechanical joint for slider keyboard (IMHO, this keyboard is rarely needed feature)
- not so fast processor with
- not so much memory
- absence of GPS
- not supported SD HC
- full format socket for mostly used memory cards and SDIO devices
- Operating system MS Windows Mobile 2003 SE, nor inexplicably popular 2005 or 2006 versions with ugly bottom buttons
- 8(eight!) programmable hard buttons and bidirectional slider for very useful binding user programmes and functions. I bind screen rotation, book, mp3 player and brightness adjusting to some of then and now very happy! In all later devises essentially less buttons, and more - 2 of them impudently binded to MS bottom screen buttons!
- and - of course GSM/GPRS
- displaysize is the best in use - it is 3.5", nor little ugly 2.8" that all make in this time
- display resolution is 320x240, that is optimal for text reading (with ClearType take off) and all other tasks that can be in PDA, and not so want to processor time,memory and battery working time.
|Latest page update: made by Rainman76 , Apr 28 2008, 7:10 PM EDT (about this update About This Update Edited by Rainman76
5 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
Bookmark: Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Facebook
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||screen align||12||Feb 26 2009, 7:58 PM EST by srosss|
|Anonymous||big problem||0||Nov 23 2008, 12:40 PM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Nov 23 2008, 12:40 PM EST Watch
hi.my name is wasya.from romania and i have a big big problem with my mda e htc.i tried once to change my pda into an iphone and seems that i failed.and my pda was going crazy ,turned in pink then in withe .where i can firmwere or change my windows mobile on my pda or most important how can i do that??
|Anonymous||using qtek 9090 as a modem?||2||Nov 23 2008, 11:03 AM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Apr 25 2008, 12:03 AM EDT Watch
i would like to use my qtek as a modem but before i need to find a software that download the usb driver (not the active sync) in need to add a modem, in order to add it am required to have an usb driver software. could u please help me! [email protected] , thanks
Showing 3 of 10 threads for this page - view all