• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: screen align

Keyword tags: None

Watch

Anonymous
screen align
Apr 2 2007, 11:01 AM EDT
how can i get off the 'Align Screen'. it won't go off. HELP asap. 26  out of 31 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: screen align
Jun 21 2007, 4:03 PM EDT
to get off the aligning LCD screen issue, you may need to tap and hold down the stylus on the target firmly and follow the prompt. I hope this will help :) 7  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2007, 12:58 PM EST
I have a simiral problem i think. I m doing what u are saying but i cant go on! Why?????????????? :P plz help 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 2 2008, 10:19 PM EST
Thanks this helped, I tried as it displayed on screen but this time it is workedout :)) 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 7 2008, 4:10 AM EST
connect your blue angel to PC, establish activesync connection, explore and delete windows/startup/welcome.lnk Then soft-reset and you will bypass screen calibration. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 2 2008, 11:20 PM EDT
YOU CANT DELETE ITS PROTECTED, HOW DO YOU GET PAST THAT?>?? 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 6 2008, 5:12 PM EDT
I did it !!.. i did what he say i deleted that file , turn phone off , reboot & the phone bypass that darn screen...! Do you find this valuable?    
lhenry_13

lhenry_13
Sep 18 2008, 12:29 PM EDT
create welcome.not file on root folder of your storage card then reboot. this should solve it 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 18 2008, 9:52 PM EDT
no need to delete the welcome file read second post above and keep holding the stylus on the marks as they move Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 24 2008, 5:06 PM EDT
"no need to delete the welcome file read second post above and keep holding the stylus on the marks as they move"
Thankfully it worked after doing the routine 30 times... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 28 2008, 9:56 AM EST
my touch screen is off and now i'm stuck in screen align...

how to fix my touch screen?

need help,please..
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors