• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HTC 6800 and "Bluetooth stereo headset detected"

Keyword tags: 6800 bell ppc6800 utstarcom
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

r042wal

r042wal
HTC 6800 and "Bluetooth stereo headset detected"
Apr 20 2008, 11:22 AM EDT
I have a Jabra 8010 paired with my HTC 6800 and I leave the Jabra in 'music mode'. I do this so when when I am driving, I will hear the notifications in my headset for incoming e-mail and text messages.

I recently upgraded the firmware in my Jabra off the Jabra web site and now my HTC will not detect a Bluetooth stereo headset even though it is configured 'Wireless Stereo' and music mode is selected from the mode button on the Jabra.

What I have to to is go into the BT connection properties for the Jabra on the HTC and uncheck the box marked 'Wireless Stereo'. I save this then go back and check the box again, hit save again, then music mode is enabled because the 'Bluetooth stereo headset detected' icon shows up on the HTC display.

How can I fix this or get the old firmware to load back into my Jabra?
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)