• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: using bluetooth A2DP and WiFi

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

wayonb

wayonb
using bluetooth A2DP and WiFi
Jan 10 2008, 12:12 AM EST
I found a problem with my Tilt phone over the weekend. The problem is that if I listening to music with my bluetooth headset I am not able to connect to my WiFi at the same time. This problem is specific to A2DP because my headset can be connected to my phone and I can will browse the web with WiFi. Has anyone seen this problem before? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: using bluetooth A2DP and WiFi
Jan 11 2008, 10:43 AM EST
I have the same problem. When I try to use WiFi connection to stream music from the internet to my BT headset. Has anyone heard of this problem? Is there a solution?
Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 12 2008, 1:24 AM EST
as for now... there is no solution. i am have the same problem on my at&t tilt. im using my blueant z9 bluetooth headset.

the music is great.. but the reason y i got the software is to talk @ skype... which now i cant do
Do you find this valuable?    
rem0williams

rem0williams
Feb 4 2008, 3:50 PM EST
You can add me to the list. I'm having the same problem. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Friday, 1:17 AM EST
I can't even got to the point of my headset playing music. I can make all the calls in the world but to connect to any media playing software is impossible as far as I can tell. I am using a Samsung Wep500 do I have to get another or can I use just one, I don't really want to shut out the world, just hear my music and my surroundings. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 4:32 PM EST
there may be a possibility of interference between BT and WIFI (both use the same frequency). The BT stereo profile (A2DP) requires the constant transmission of data on the same band that WIFI uses. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)