• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Htc weather

Keyword tags: AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt II HTC kaiser Mda Vario III P4550 TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Htc weather
Feb 1 2008, 3:31 PM EST
I have loaded the homepage but I can't get the weather tab to work. It says location can't be downloaded. Help please. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bykerboi
Bykerboi
RE: Htc weather
Feb 1 2008, 5:23 PM EST
I didn't have a problem setting my location to Ottawa, CA. Is your location, or a location near to your not available? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 6 2008, 6:48 PM EST
I am having the same problem. There is no weather close to me in the database on the phone but the locations that are in the phone will not load. Please advise, I am a newbie. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 10 2008, 4:36 PM EDT
so what is the answer to the problem? Have you figured it out? I am having the same problem. Do you find this valuable?    
uconncowboy
uconncowboy
Mar 11 2008, 8:28 AM EDT
"I didn't have a problem setting my location to Ottawa, CA. Is your location, or a location near to your not available?"
Yeah closest location is almost 2 hours away...Tried using HTC Home Customizer and add in custom cities but no luck there either...maybe someone can help... Do you find this valuable?    
uconncowboy
uconncowboy
Today, 1:40 PM EDT
Found it just use the latest customizer that is linked on the Tilt homepage. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)