• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Background Theme missing

Keyword tags: earth HTC Tylt HTC TyTN II space theme
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

santodo
santodo
Background Theme missing
Mar 27 2008, 11:07 AM EDT
I installed a background theme on my HTC Tylt, and can't seem to find from where I installed it. I need the file (not sure if it's a cab file) because I need to update the ROM version to 1.62.502.0. And this will format my PDA.

Can somebody tell me how to retrieve that file?
I attached a picture of the theme, and also my picture is also the image.

Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Background Theme missing
Mar 27 2008, 3:51 PM EDT
If you are talking about a picture that you set as your background, the file should be visible under Pictures & Video.
If it is a Theme, you should be able to see the name of it is by going to Start> Settings> Today.
santodo
santodo
Mar 31 2008, 3:07 PM EDT
It isn't in Pictures and video.
And it's not in the Today settings.

However, when I looked around in my phone files, I saw the background theme as an image under the name "stwater".

Can you still please help me?
Thanks
browntannis
browntannis
Apr 1 2008, 7:59 PM EDT
"It isn't in Pictures and video.
And it's not in the Today settings.

However, when I looked around in my phone files, I saw the background theme as an image under the name "stwater".

Can you still please help me?
Thanks"
Since you found all, just tap and hold on the file and select Copy or Cut and then navigate to where ever you want to copy it to and paste it there. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
santodo
santodo
Apr 2 2008, 6:14 AM EDT
After synchronising my PDA on my computer, I searched through the phone files and found stwater. However I can't just put it in my Today theme if it's not a certain type (not sure but something like .asx).

After looking on the net a bit, I found that website http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/pocketplus/themetutorial.html?it#todaybackground.

It says that to create your own Today theme you have to follow whatever they say, including naming the file stwater. However, they don't mention under what extension it should be saved as. Because if they did, I would have looked through my PDA files for such an extension.

Thanks for your help

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors