• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: htc touch sure type keyboard & htc touch cube

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
htc touch sure type keyboard & htc touch cube
Tuesday, 8:12 PM EDT
does anyone know how2 download the sure type keyboard because after i click the link it tells me i gotta login. and i already made an account on that website but it doesnt let me download it for some reason. oh and whats the htc touch cube? Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: htc touch sure type keyboard & htc touch cube
Tuesday, 8:49 PM EDT
"does anyone know how2 download the sure type keyboard because after i click the link it tells me i gotta login. and i already made an account on that website but it doesnt let me download it for some reason. oh and whats the htc touch cube?"
Hmm that's strange that it doesn't let you download the file. It should work. Try clearing your cookies and logon onto www.xda-developers.com again. As for the Touch Cube, it comes from the HTC Touch. I am on a tethered connection right now, so getting onto YouTube is slow for me. Do a search for HTC Touch Cube demo and you will see how it works.

Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 9:08 PM EDT
damn that icube lokos crazy. i reset the cookies and it still wont let me download eother the cube or keyboard. and idk how2 ask anyone for help on that site because it says i cant start new threads or even reply 2 a thread.... wtf??? lol Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Tuesday, 9:40 PM EDT
"damn that icube lokos crazy. i reset the cookies and it still wont let me download eother the cube or keyboard. and idk how2 ask anyone for help on that site because it says i cant start new threads or even reply 2 a thread.... wtf??? lol"
Try creating a new account, login and p-word. They like to hold people responsible for poking around on their site so you need to login to post or ask or download. They are a little cranky over there.,so read and read the faqs and wiki and search the forums before you post.They hate redundant threads and answering the same question 20 times for people that don't bother to read the site. Remember, as here, they do not work for HTC and they are not tech support they are just people who love technology and don't mind sharing their experience with others who want to learn. So Search and Read First post second be polite and they as here will teach anything you want to know about phones and wireless technology Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors