• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Back Light

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

slamdunk58
slamdunk58
Back Light
Sunday, 10:54 AM EDT
I don't really know what I'm doing here but Ill ask my question and see if I've done things the right way. Just a little problem but a bit annoying. When I turn on the Tytn 11 the !st screen that comes up is the owners info screen which is not back lite. I tap on that screen and ir goes to the password screen which is still not back lite. Once I input the password it goes to the today which IS back lite. It's not the biggest problem but when outdoors I can hardly see the screen to input my password in. Is this the way it's suppose to operate? It wasn't on the original Tytn. Also, after I make or take a call the back light won'"t work on any screen until I turn it off and then back on again. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone have fix for this? Thanks.
Duncan
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Back Light
Monday, 12:34 PM EDT
"I don't really know what I'm doing here but Ill ask my question and see if I've done things the right way. Just a little problem but a bit annoying. When I turn on the Tytn 11 the !st screen that comes up is the owners info screen which is not back lite. I tap on that screen and ir goes to the password screen which is still not back lite. Once I input the password it goes to the today which IS back lite. It's not the biggest problem but when outdoors I can hardly see the screen to input my password in. Is this the way it's suppose to operate? It wasn't on the original Tytn. Also, after I make or take a call the back light won'"t work on any screen until I turn it off and then back on again. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone have fix for this? Thanks.
Duncan"
Issue 1: This is the normal fucntion of the device, the backlight wont come on until after you have entered in the password .
Issue 2: This is also normail function. The screen turns off during a call to conserver battery power. To turn it back on just use the scroll wheel or press the power button once.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors