• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Calculator Image Files

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch
Become a member of the HTC community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

DD7374

DD7374
Calculator Image Files
Sunday, 11:52 PM EST
I was wondering if anyone with the AT&T Tilt (8925) knows what the phone's standard calculator's image files are. They should be png files and are likely to be located in the Windows directory of the phone. I have the 8525, and on this phone the two files about which I'm writing are called spbcalc_L and spbcalc_P; these two files allow the calculator to display in both landscape and portrait modes. I've accidentally deleted these two image files and am now unable to use my calculator without them. I am trying to avoid the hassles of doing a hard reset and having to reinstall and reconfigure everything. If anyone is willing to help me out by letting me know the names of these two files on the Tilt, then I could try to track them down somewhere and install them on my phone. I'd really appreciate the help. Both HTC and AT&T have been absolutely worthless, as they are totally unwilling to assist me in any way with this. They have refused even to tell me the names of these files. It's been frustrating!
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Calculator Image Files
Monday, 10:48 AM EST
There's way more bmp files than png files and none I could find even close to what you're looking for. Spb is an aftermarket outfit, so it might be aftermarket calculator. There are probably a bunch of freeware ones you could get online.

Joel
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Monday, 12:34 PM EST
"There's way more bmp files than png files and none I could find even close to what you're looking for. Spb is an aftermarket outfit, so it might be aftermarket calculator. There are probably a bunch of freeware ones you could get online.

Joel"
I had them on my Tilt. DD7374, I just sent the files to you via emai. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Monday, 5:06 PM EST
"There's way more bmp files than png files and none I could find even close to what you're looking for. Spb is an aftermarket outfit, so it might be aftermarket calculator. There are probably a bunch of freeware ones you could get online.

Joel"
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your time. The spbcalc_L and spbcalc_P files were standard on the phone. I do not believe that they were aftermarket. Thanks again! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Monday, 5:07 PM EST
"I had them on my Tilt. DD7374, I just sent the files to you via emai."
Thanks a lot for helping me out! I appreciate your time. :) Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)