• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Windows Update connection error

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch
Become a member of the HTC community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Windows Update connection error
Friday, 12:48 PM EST
I upgraded the ROM on my AT&T Tilt cellphone this past weekend (to version 1.62.502.0), and now get an error message when running Windows Update .

Error. Connection to update server was not available. Check your data connections settings & ensure the device date & time are correct. Result Code - 80070057.

Prior to the ROM upgrade, Windows Update worked just fine. I've checked my date and time settings. They are correct. I've contacted AT&T Tech support, HTC Tech support, and support.microsoft.com. ; I haven't found anyone/anything helpful so far. Anyone have an idea what the problems is here, or whether or not the update servers are available yet?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Windows Update connection error
Saturday, 1:23 PM EST
the windows update functionality is non existant. The operator does not support this functionality but supports FOTA Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)