• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Main cIrcuit board fried after one year.

Keyword tags: Exchange Guarantee HTC Main Circuit Board Support
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Main cIrcuit board fried after one year.
Feb 11 2008, 6:07 AM EST
I bought this phone via amazon and found it to be ok. Accessing the SD-Card for video recordings seemed to be a problem at times. However, after one year it started to freeze up completely and there was no way to reboot until the battery was removed and replaced.
I observed this condition three times until the device appeared completely dead.
After sending it into customer service (there were issues however who - in Germany - was responsible) I am in my fourth week of waiting on a repaired or exchanged device. The main circuit board is fried and the exchange part has no delivery date. Great!
This might not be a problem specific to this phone but more a problem of HTC guarantied support in Europe (or elsewhere, too?).
I had two HTC Blueangels before and they never failed me....luckily.

Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)