• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: youtube on htc touch

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

2  | Next

Anonymous
youtube on htc touch
Feb 21 2008, 12:15 AM EST
hey guys i know that I used to be jealous of the iphone ,coz it plays youtube and all kind of stuff . and as you may know that your htc touch phone dont play them , but i have found a new way for u to get any youtube video played on your htc touch without even having to download it . Its called "Vtap" , so go vtap.com but do it on your mobile so you'll be able to download it directly. when the page opens it will say like touch phone download or somethin like that i cant remember but its obvious and u cant miss or use the web without it . and so download the program and ull be able to watch any youtube video , and it is simple . u just type whatever u want the click search and BAM its there playing infront of you. now its better to use these websites to play videos if u have an unlimited plan otherwise its gonna cost u a lot of me. so that's it enjoy and u can thank me later. lol.

57  out of 60 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: youtube on htc touch
Feb 21 2008, 3:18 AM EST
tried it and wow! it's just great. Thanks! 9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 25 2008, 1:37 AM EST
This is awsome! This plays well. thanks for sharing the information. Also you can watch MPEG stuff at pocket TV. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 29 2008, 2:03 PM EST
thanks ive been trying to find a program like this for a loong time. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 1 2008, 10:42 PM EST
Works like a charm, thanks 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
cjatfenway
cjatfenway
Mar 2 2008, 8:09 PM EST
This is seriously awesome. Nice find! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 3 2008, 12:55 AM EST
you can get youtube and many more to work.....just download TCPMP player and go to PPCgeeks and search for flash bundle cab or zip file.....way better than Vtap 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 3 2008, 6:23 AM EST
try tinytube.net also Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 3 2008, 8:25 PM EST
Great THANKS MAN! U ROCK! how can i watch tv on my htc touch? i heard of it.. i dont know if i can watch it..
can someone tell me how to??? plEASE!
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 4 2008, 4:47 PM EST
"hey guys i know that I used to be jealous of the iphone ,coz it plays youtube and all kind of stuff . and as you may know that your htc touch phone dont play them , but i have found a new way for u to get any youtube video played on your htc touch without even having to download it . Its called "Vtap" , so go vtap.com but do it on your mobile so you'll be able to download it directly. when the page opens it will say like touch phone download or somethin like that i cant remember but its obvious and u cant miss or use the web without it . and so download the program and ull be able to watch any youtube video , and it is simple . u just type whatever u want the click search and BAM its there playing infront of you. now its better to use these websites to play videos if u have an unlimited plan otherwise its gonna cost u a lot of me. so that's it enjoy and u can thank me later. lol.

"
I still need help! I did the vtap download- it now says I need adobe flash player- I can not get it to work Please e- mail me - [email protected] , just put htc6800 in the subjegt line. Thanks toanyone who can help! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 9 2008, 5:10 PM EDT
to play youtube and many more on your htc touch, go to the link below.....
http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=148801
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 9 2008, 5:12 PM EDT
the link below is the solution ....

2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 9 2008, 5:18 PM EDT
FORGET ABOUT VTAP IF YOU CAN PLAY YOUTUBE.
THE LINK ABOVE IS THE BEST SOLUTION YOU CAN GET!!!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 9 2008, 9:51 PM EDT
"FORGET ABOUT VTAP IF YOU CAN PLAY YOUTUBE.
THE LINK ABOVE IS THE BEST SOLUTION YOU CAN GET!!!!!"
Absolutely. I just set my Tilt up and it works beautifully! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 10 2008, 5:41 AM EDT
Yeah Umm.. HTC has a plugin for streaming media.

http://www.ramonshare.com/files/index.php?share=4&path=TOOLS%2FRvBCrS_HTC_Streaming_Media.cab

thats the only direct link i can find. i tested as far as following the link and it works up to the download dialog. since i've already downloaded and installed the plug in i did not continue further. htc streaming media works awesome for mobile youtube. there are other links available if you google for them.

-z
[email protected]
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 10 2008, 7:01 AM EDT
mobile youtube site has few videos and forget about streaming midea, etc.
the link that was given above is the best way to go. i tried it on my htc touch and works perfectly with the main youtube site..... not mobile youtube. TCPMP is much much better than streaming media.

Anonymous
Mar 16 2008, 10:54 AM EDT
Good Look Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 17 2008, 12:53 PM EDT
Okay, I have a Moto Q 9c too and all I had to do with that was install Adobe Flash for Mobiles and Opera. YouTube works great. Any link I get in an e-mail I can click on and it will play the video. No problem - very simple soltion.

Why is it so darn difficult to get this working on the Touch? This V-Tap thing, what the heck. Somone sends me a link to a YouTube video and Vtap is usless. Am I missing something here?

Anonymous
Mar 18 2008, 1:38 AM EDT
I just loaded vtap and now Im watching youtube too! ty ty ty 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 19 2008, 9:54 PM EDT
THANX SO MUCH 4 THE INSTRUCTIONS... I'VE LOOKED AROUND 4 SO LONG 4 SOMETHING LIKE THIS 2 COME ALONG SO THAT I COULD WATCH VIDEO ON MY TOUC S O THANX VERRY MUCH Do you find this valuable?    
2  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors