• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Cannot access Internet on Unlocked AT&T 8525

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 HTC HTC TYTN Internet Unlocked
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Cannot access Internet on Unlocked AT&T 8525
Monday, 11:17 AM EST
I bought an unlocked AT&T 8525 from ebay. I wanted to use the phone in India.

I did setup the GPRS settings as mentioned by my mobile carrier in India. I went to Connections --> Connections --> Add a new modem connection --> Gave connection name --> Selected modem as Cellular line (GPRS, 3G) --> gave APN specified by my mobile carrier. But I cannot access the Internet.

When I trying accessing the Internet, it says connecting and then after sometime I get the message - 'The page cannot be displayed or downloaded because the Connection was lost. Check the connection and try again later.'

Has anyone faced a similar issue. Can we access Internet on a unlocked AT&T phone. Do I need to change some configuration. I have tried everything but nothing works. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)