Have a Wetpaint account? Sign in
HTC AT&T Tilt (TYTN II)
Features of the AT&T Tilt, based off of the HTC Kaiser (aka HTC TyTN II, AT&T 8925). This phone is the successor to the AT&T 8525 (AKA Cingular 8525, HTC TyTN, HTC Hermes).
New Features, Software, Resources and How To's:
- AT&T Tilt WM 6.1 Backlight HotFix: After the WM 6.1 update for the AT&T Tilt, the backlight timer will automatically revert to the default time out of 10 seconds regardless of any custom settings designated by the user. This HotFix will correct this issue and prevent the custom backlight time out setting from reverting to 10 seconds.
- Click Here to get the official Windows Mobile 6.1 for the AT&T Tilt
- HTC Tested Bluetooth Accessories for the AT&T Tilt
- HTC Tested Storage Cards for the AT&T Tilt
- HTC Tested WLAN for the AT&T Tilt
- Finger-friendly contact manager FunContact
- Amazing mobile shell for the AT&T Tilt
- Sprite Back Up Utility
- Button and Task Manager Shortcut
- Storage Card Encryption
- Quick GPS
- Desktop Pass-through
- Internet Sharing
- Tilt: Flickering Today Screen
- AT&T Tilt: Unresponsive Start Button
- AT&T Tilt Touch Screen Alignment
- AT&T TILT Software
- AT&T Tilt Backlight
- Tilt Freezing/Crashing Troubleshooting
- Tilt will not charge and/or Power On Troubleshooting
- Tilt Unresponsive Keypad Troubleshooting
- Tilt Unresponsive Touch Screen Troubleshooting
- AT&T Tilt: Recover device from Bootloader/Cold Boot mode
- Device Tutorials
- AT&T Tilt WM 6.0:
- AT&T Tilt WM 6.1:
- AT&T Tilt WM 6.0:
- AT&T TILT Freeware
- AT&T TILT Software
- Kaiser Tweaks: Provides the ability to modify settings on your device without having to access the registry.
- Google Group for Pocket PC with Windows Mobile
- HTC 6 Tab Today Screen Plugin: Make your AT&T Tilt look like the HTC TyTN II.
- HTC Touch SureType Keyboard - SureType Keyboard from the Touch that can be used on your Tilt.
- HTC TOUCH CUBE!!! as posted on www.xda-developers.com. Download the file, copy it to your Tilt, install it, perform a Soft Reset and you are done.
- HTC Home Customizer - This program (also found on XDA-Developers) will let you customize, backup and restore the HTC Home Plugin. Currently it lets you customize the background, clock, tab icons, and weather icons separately.
- Advanced Configuration Tool - Difficulty using the HTC TOUCH CUBE??? This CAB by Schap's allows you to increase the Tilt's screen sensitivity, make the font sharper when you use ClearType... and does many more!!!
- Pointui Home - Beautiful and intuitive interface for Windows Mobile 5/6 devices.
- LED Configuration Tool - The folks at xda-developers have developed this great little application which allows you to turn off your LED lights, change which LED color goes with each of the Kaiser's wireless capabilities.
- Re-Mapping the PTT Button - Here is a link to a thread on this wiki page that gives instructions on how to re-map your PTT button on your AT&T Tilt. This process will let you assign applications to your PTT button. You will also need PHM's Registry Editor to perform this. NOTE: if you have installed the latest WM6.1 ROM update, you don't need to tweak registers to re-map the PTT button. The button will appear automatically in Start-Settings-Personal-Buttons as Button 6.
- HTC Audio Manager - Here is a link over at xda-developer's website to the HTC Audio Manager. This is a nice finger friendly music player and integrates pefectly into the HTC 6 Tab Plugin linked above. Note that it does not show album art or play videos.
- Windows Live Messenger without IM is now available for those of you that want to have your @email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org e-mail pushed to your device WITHOUT having to pay for Hotmail Premium ($20/year) and don't want an additional IM Client.
- AT&T Tilt (Kaiser) Camera HotFix: Install the Hot Fix to correct the cross pattern under Zoom when using the camera on your AT&T Tilt (Kaiser, TyTN II).
- How To Watch YouTube Videos - Instructions on how to view YouTube from your mobile device.
|Latest page update: made by rabidraccoon , Sunday, 4:48 PM EDT (about this update About This Update Edited by rabidraccoon
177 words deleted
1 image deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
Bookmark: Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Facebook
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Screen cracked||8||Saturday, 6:42 PM EDT by shubhjeet|
Thread started: Apr 8 2008, 3:02 AM EDT Watch
I just recently bought the Tilt and the whole LCD screen cracked while the phone was in my pocket, just sitting there, minding its own business. Now the touch screen does not work. AT&T told me that I couldn't buy insurance for the phone (because the phone is too epensive and people easily fraud the company). So now I am at a loss for what to do. I do not have insurance, I can't return it because it is cracked and the cheapest replacement for the screen I have found is for $200. Is there anything I can do? I feel like I have been thrown into a messy situation with no fault of my own! HELP!
2 out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?
|sfarid||GPS maps and software that work for Egypt (Cairo) (page: 1 2 3)||49||Apr 28 2009, 9:02 AM EDT by waleed_hagag|
Thread started: Feb 1 2008, 8:01 PM EST Watch
I will be buying my Tytn II Shortly and noticed that the main problem with users here is Egypt is that they cannot use SATNAV as there are no maps for the tomtom software for cairo.
Can any body guide me to a company who makes the software and provides the maps (with updates)
Thanks in advance for your your help
|dcg91||att tilt dink noise||4||Apr 19 2009, 2:29 AM EDT by dcg91|
Thread started: Apr 7 2009, 3:39 PM EDT Watch
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to turn of message sent and dink noise when sending a text message without turning off volume for phone?
Showing 3 of 484 threads for this page - view all
TOUCHDialer.cab (Unknown File - 287k)
posted by browntannis Mar 13 2008, 1:10 PM EDT
TouchDialer Application for the Tilt, TyTn II and Kaiser