• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Tilt (8925) White screen!This is a featured thread

HTC*Tilt*

HTC*Tilt*
Tilt (8925) White screen!
Apr 16 2009, 12:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2009, 12:24 AM EDT
Hello all,
I'm new to site, very nice place =)
Anyway today I dropped my tilt on concert, fell like 4ft and landed flat on its back.
Now when i turn on i can here it start up but just white....I tried calling it but it shuts it self off after starting up.
So my question is do you think its screen or something else???
And my sister has a Wing that she does not use any more (its a bit worn) but screen still works< do they take the same screen?
So I could try that one before buying a new one..... Thanks!!!!!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: AT&T Tilt White Screen
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Tilt (8925) White screen!
Apr 18 2009, 12:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2009, 12:49 PM EDT
"Hello all,
I'm new to site, very nice place =)
Anyway today I dropped my tilt on concert, fell like 4ft and landed flat on its back.
Now when i turn on i can here it start up but just white....I tried calling it but it shuts it self off after starting up.
So my question is do you think its screen or something else???
And my sister has a Wing that she does not use any more (its a bit worn) but screen still works< do they take the same screen?
So I could try that one before buying a new one..... Thanks!!!!!!!! "
The fall damaged something (and voided any warranty that may have been left on it). Alos, the WING doesnt use the same screen.
HTC*Tilt*

HTC*Tilt*
2. RE: Tilt (8925) White screen!
Apr 19 2009, 3:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2009, 3:55 AM EDT
hmm ok well dont have warranty anyway, guess ill try new screen

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)