• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: TOMTOM

Watch
2 3 4 5  | Next
MV7944865
MV7944865
TOMTOM
Nov 30 2007, 11:44 AM EST
GPS software was not included in the early CDs that come with the TyTN II, If you want the GPS yu need to get the latest CD. I could find it available (free) at the TOMTOM site. 45  out of 49 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM
Dec 21 2007, 10:44 AM EST
Hey,
Even I need the latest CD but unfortunately couldn't find the link to download from TOMTOM site. could you please forward me the link to download?
will really appreciated.
10  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 26 2007, 1:27 PM EST
This is the mane of the file that you meed , it is aboiut 6 megs, I can send it to you if you send me your email address that can take 6 megs.
Installer_Kaiser_ttn_6_032_8351_HTC_WWE_20070716.exx
Mike
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 13 2008, 4:27 PM EST
"This is the mane of the file that you meed , it is aboiut 6 megs, I can send it to you if you send me your email address that can take 6 megs.
Installer_Kaiser_ttn_6_032_8351_HTC_WWE_20070716.exx
Mike
"
hi - just got an HTC TyTN-II i wan tto use GPS. I dont see tomtom 6 on my phone and no cd for tomtom came with it. pls help. thx. sami my email is [email protected] 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 20 2008, 6:49 PM EST
Hi
Any free good softwares for US with voice instructions. I have googlemaps, they are okay. However, something like TomTom would be gr8!!
My email is : [email protected]
Any help would be appriciated. Thanks
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 22 2008, 5:16 AM EST
hi just bought my tytn II as well... got no tomtom pls help... pls send to my email as well... [email protected] 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Feb 22 2008, 7:36 AM EST
"hi just bought my tytn II as well... got no tomtom pls help... pls send to my email as well... [email protected]"
My understanding is that TomTom 6 wasn't really shipping with TyTN II's anymore. When they did ship with TomTom, you were only getting a taster edition anyways. You were allowed to download only one city. So if you wanted additional maps, you would have still had to purchase it. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Feb 22 2008, 7:37 AM EST
"Hi
Any free good softwares for US with voice instructions. I have googlemaps, they are okay. However, something like TomTom would be gr8!!
My email is : [email protected]
Any help would be appriciated. Thanks"
Unfortunately, there aren't any really good GPS applications that are free with turn-by-turn voice instructions. On www.buygpsnow.com, you can buy TomTom for $100. I personally like iGuidance, but that's my preference. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 12:12 AM EST
What other programs offer the voice guided directions? Could you email me the Tomtom file.. I like google maps because you can map directly from your contact list. But need the voice directions....
Thanks
[email protected]
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 12:24 AM EST
bought a 8925 and tomtom 6 from you recently and installed map,sound "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab" to the phone microSD card but how can I run "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab"?There is no run option in the htc 8925?Please send me e-mail with more details about tomtom installation.
Thanks
[email protected]
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 2:47 AM EST
could someone please email the file to me... i got an asian map program with mine... useless as i live in canada... my email is [email protected]... Thanks in advance!! ... i guess that mapking program will be great if i ever decide to travel to hong kong :) 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Feb 24 2008, 12:57 PM EST
"bought a 8925 and tomtom 6 from you recently and installed map,sound "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab" to the phone microSD card but how can I run "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab"?There is no run option in the htc 8925?Please send me e-mail with more details about tomtom installation.
Thanks
[email protected]"
You just click on the file on your Tilt and it will install itself onto the device. After it's done, it will be under Start\Programs. Note that this is only a trial version and you can only get one map. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 25 2008, 8:09 AM EST
i am using smart2go ...it works very well ...need to get the maps..this can be downloaded from nokia maps ,..sincs with smart2go..its a trial version for 1 month..but i found a way to crack it..now have full voice and map navigation of uae.. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 26 2008, 10:03 PM EST
i really would appreciate it if someone took the time to send me the cab... i cant find it anywhere on tomtoms site... [email protected] 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 27 2008, 1:54 AM EST
Hi Please can you send me the Tomtom file to [email protected]

Thanks
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 6 2008, 5:52 AM EST
Hi there im from south africa and i also need the gps software like tomtom.
Please will you also send me the filr and the maps that is need for SA.

thanks and kind regards
Albie
[email protected]

Anonymous
Mar 6 2008, 6:36 AM EST
"Hi there im from south africa and i also need the gps software like tomtom.
Please will you also send me the filr and the maps that is need for SA.

thanks and kind regards
Albie
[email protected]
"
im also from SA in Cape town and looking for tomtom aswell - plz gimme a shout if u find anything - [email protected] or my number is 0725087278 - from david

Anonymous
Mar 10 2008, 11:52 PM EDT
i have the kaiser and i setup with T-mobile and need to know the setup or the internet....really dont enjoy paying or internet and can access it...someone please help me out email @ [email protected]

thaks in advance
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 11 2008, 11:10 PM EDT
I have tmobile shadow (HTC) and am having a hard time installing tomtom6 with the current files I have. Would really appreciate if you could send me the "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab" you have .... hope it works with WM6 on tmobile shadow ...

My email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 12 2008, 1:24 AM EDT
"I have tmobile shadow (HTC) and am having a hard time installing tomtom6 with the current files I have. Would really appreciate if you could send me the "ttn_6_032_8351_HTC.cab" you have .... hope it works with WM6 on tmobile shadow ...

My email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance."
I don't think that TomTom works with Windows Mobile Standard devices like the Shadow. It was designed to be used with Touchscreen devices. If you look on TomTom's website, they don'y mention any non-screen devices as being compatible. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors