• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Stylus falls out

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 Dopod 838 Pro Dopod CHT 9000 HTC Hermes HTC TyTN O2 XDA trion Orange SPV M3100 T-Mobile MDA Vario II VPA Compact III
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Stylus falls out
Mar 17 2008, 5:11 PM EDT
I keep losing the stylus for my 8525. It seated properly for a long time, now it seems to not stay in the holder. Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions on correcting it. I hate using a pen as a stylus and I can't get any sympathy from ATT. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Stylus falls out
Mar 22 2008, 7:10 PM EDT
"I keep losing the stylus for my 8525. It seated properly for a long time, now it seems to not stay in the holder. Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions on correcting it. I hate using a pen as a stylus and I can't get any sympathy from ATT. "
Same happened to me. Iie worked for 6 months then lost 2 in a week) I've not bothered getting replacement stylus as they fell out after I dropped it on that corner and a few crucial microns of plastic evaporated. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors