• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Re-installing OZ Communication

Keyword tags: AIM AOL Instant Messenger AT&T ATT Tilt HTC 8950 HTC TyTN Live Messenger OZ Yahoo Messenger
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

jpicc1
jpicc1
Re-installing OZ Communication
May 3 2008, 9:47 PM EDT
How do I re-install the OZ Communications (AIM, Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger) back into my AT&T Tilt after having done a hard reset followed by a soft reset? It should appear in my "Remove Programs" window in the "System" tab of my "Settings". Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Re-installing OZ Communication
May 3 2008, 11:06 PM EDT
"How do I re-install the OZ Communications (AIM, Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger) back into my AT&T Tilt after having done a hard reset followed by a soft reset? It should appear in my "Remove Programs" window in the "System" tab of my "Settings"."
You need to look for 2 cab files on your Tilt. To do that, just do the following:

1. Goto File Explorer
2. Navigate to My Device\Windows
3. Look for C_OZPocketPC.cab. Click on this and it will install the OZ IM client.
4. Also look for OZIM_HomePlug_14Dec07. It may not be the exact same date, but it will be the same. Click on this and it will install the today screen plugin.

This should work. Let me know if it doesn't.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sunday, 7:34 AM EDT
"You need to look for 2 cab files on your Tilt. To do that, just do the following:

1. Goto File Explorer
3. Look for C_OZPocketPC.cab. Click on this and it will install the OZ IM client.
4. Also look for OZIM_HomePlug_14Dec07. It may not be the exact same date, but it will be the same. Click on this and it will install the today screen plugin.

This should work. Let me know if it doesn't."
Thanks, Rainman76! All this time I have been only looking for the file beginning with "OzHome...." Problem solved! You're the best! Do you find this valuable?    
jpicc1
jpicc1
Sunday, 7:38 AM EDT
"You need to look for 2 cab files on your Tilt. To do that, just do the following:

1. Goto File Explorer

This should work. Let me know if it doesn't."
Thanks, Rainman76! All this time I have been only looking for the file beginning with "OzHome...." Problem solved! You're the best! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors