• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Calculator Image Files for 8525

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 Dopod 838 Pro Dopod CHT 9000 HTC Hermes HTC TyTN O2 XDA trion Orange SPV M3100 T-Mobile MDA Vario II VPA Compact III
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

DD7374

DD7374
Calculator Image Files for 8525
Mar 2 2008, 11:40 PM EST
I was wondering if anyone with the AT&T 8525 would be willing to e-mail me the spbcalc_L and spbcalc_P image files for the phone's calculator. These two files are located in the phone's Windows directory, which can be accessed via the File Explorer program. I've accidentally deleted these two image files and am unable to use my calculator without them. I am trying to avoid the hassles of doing a hard reset and having to reinstall and reconfigure everything. If anyone is willing to help me out by e-mailing me these two files, then I'd really appreciate it. I know this is an imposition, but I hope someone is willing to help. Both HTC and AT&T have been absolutely worthless, as they are totally unwilling to assist me in any way with this. It's been frustrating! Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors