• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: At&t Tilt(8925)

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
At&t Tilt(8925)
Feb 21 2008, 9:26 AM EST
I can't seem to find insurance for my "Tilt" phone, I 've tried everyone even At&t.-Any suggesions PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Email: [email protected]
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: At&t Tilt(8925)
Feb 21 2008, 6:44 PM EST
"I can't seem to find insurance for my "Tilt" phone, I 've tried everyone even At&t.-Any suggesions PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Email: [email protected]"
Try http://www.safeware.com/ 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 21 2008, 7:44 PM EST
Try Squaretrade- just call them before your 1st 30 days has passed or you will be out of luck.
http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/
Do you find this valuable?    
Youredge
Youredge
Mar 19 2008, 6:05 PM EDT
"I can't seem to find insurance for my "Tilt" phone, I 've tried everyone even At&t.-Any suggesions PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Here in Fort Worth I use a company called Hawk Electornics and they have an insurance plan they purchase for secondary $5.00 Grandfathered in until next service update and then it will go to $15 per month. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 20 2008, 3:02 PM EDT

I would call your agent that handles your home owners or renters insurance, mine covers me for $3.95 per month with a $100.00 dollar deductable.

Cheap at twice the price...Good hunting
Do you find this valuable?    
Youredge
Youredge
Mar 20 2008, 4:08 PM EDT
Ditto doing the same thing but just in case you don't homeowner's thought I'd offer that up... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors