• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: 8525 WM6 now u have options - Choose your Memory 4-6-8

Keyword tags: 4gb 6gb 8525 8gb Upgrade wm6
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
8525 WM6 now u have options - Choose your Memory 4-6-8
Jan 29 2008, 1:45 AM EST
With the release of WM6 for the 8525 you can now have a wider choice of memory options, 4gb, 6gb, or the big 8gb memory card. I have tried all the name brand and off brand cards out there. so for what it's worth here's my conclusion (might save you some money and time). If you want a card the will work straight out of the package and continue to work for sometime, then go with Scandisk 4gb, 6gb, or 8gb microSDHC cards. These cards have never given me a problem with speed or reliability, price is up there but then you will get what you pay for. Nothing more plesant then to turn your phone on and find all of your contacts, videos, pictures, and music are gone from your memory card.
Kingston cards would be my second recomendation, lower in price but over all a reliable card, out of 20, 4gb microSDHC cards that i tested 4 arrived D.O.A, and 2 failed to retain information for more than 4 days. The rest worked fine. I personally would stay away from Patriot and ADATA, and the likes of those, very poor quality and reliability. Well hope this information can save you some money and time.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors