• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

MY phone is stuck helpppppp!!!!!

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Speedblaster

Speedblaster
MY phone is stuck helpppppp!!!!!
Tuesday, 9:14 PM EST
Somebody please help me. My T-Mobile wing is stuck, it starts and shows the t-mobile screen it goes to the windows mobile screen, and then starts over again. What should i do? PLease help. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: MY phone is stuck helpppppp!!!!!
Wednesday, 12:54 PM EST
"Somebody please help me. My T-Mobile wing is stuck, it starts and shows the t-mobile screen it goes to the windows mobile screen, and then starts over again. What should i do? PLease help."
If you have an SD card inserted, remove it, perform a Soft Reset.
If the issue still exists, do a Hard Reset which will clear everything off the device and will reload that OS.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Speedblaster

Speedblaster
Wednesday, 5:55 PM EST
I did all of that besides the hard rest. My phone was back on for some time, but it was not able to open several apps including MS Office. So i tried to soft reset it and it went into the same condition again. What do i do now. And please give me step by ste intructions to an hard reset Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Thursday, 10:59 AM EST
"I did all of that besides the hard rest. My phone was back on for some time, but it was not able to open several apps including MS Office. So i tried to soft reset it and it went into the same condition again. What do i do now. And please give me step by ste intructions to an hard reset"
Hard Reset Method 1: Start>Settings>System>Clear Storage.
Hard Reset Method 2: With device powered off, press and hold the left and right Soft Keys while performing a soft reset (inserting the stylus into the reset hole). If successful, you will get a message asking you to confirm the hard reset.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors