• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: What languages can I view? Hebrew?

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
What languages can I view? Hebrew?
Nov 13 2007, 11:08 AM EST
Looking to find out whether I can set up to read/see Hebrew emails that arrive into my hotmail account. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: What languages can I view? Hebrew?
Nov 21 2007, 3:49 PM EST
buy the Hebrew add to software and you can see all the Hebrew in you HTC 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 26 2007, 8:41 PM EST
where do I buy the Hebrew add to software? Do you find this valuable?    
shuni

shuni
Dec 12 2007, 6:47 AM EST
anybody found this hebrew add yet, please? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 24 2007, 5:48 PM EST
you can find it on www.handango.com 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 14 2008, 12:19 PM EST
I went there. There is no such software. There is a phrasebook that doesn't even work with the device. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 19 2008, 11:58 AM EST
www.wince.co.il - you will most likely need to call them and you can buy it over the phone- about 259 sheckels (less than 100 dollars) for a program. I ordered it but couldn't see hebrew in the pop up windows (so no idea how to load). They have since emailed it to me with screen shot directions and I just need to spend some time loading it. Handango did not have it. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)