• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Camera

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Mazda8
Mazda8
Camera
Dec 8 2007, 4:36 PM EST
Have they came up with a new update to the camera software? I hate having to do a reset every time I want to use the camera. Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Camera
Dec 8 2007, 9:36 PM EST
"Have they came up with a new update to the camera software? I hate having to do a reset every time I want to use the camera."
Why are you resetting after each use of the camera application? Do you find this valuable?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 9 2007, 5:52 AM EST
Not after I use the camera but in order to use it. it gives a not enough memory error, even though there is not anything running. I had talked to t-mobile they said that they are coming up with a update for that. I was hoping that they did. Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Dec 9 2007, 9:37 AM EST
I have noticed with the Wing that the Today screen plugins like the MyFaves, Media Player and OZ IM client take up some memory. Not sure if you are using the OZ IM client, but if you're not, I would uninstall it. Same deal with MyFaves if you're not using it. That should help a little bit with your memory issues.

What else are you running on your Wing?
Do you find this valuable?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 9 2007, 2:40 PM EST
Just Photo Contacts pro and memory maid. There are other programs that I have on the wing but they are not running all the time. Do you find this valuable?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 9 2007, 2:42 PM EST
I have just memory maid and Photo Contacts pro that is running all the time. The other programs are not running untill I open them. Do you find this valuable?    
GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl
Dec 10 2007, 5:50 PM EST
Hi Mazda - not sure exactly what I did when that happened to me - I KNEW I had plenty of memory, because I just put a new 4 GB card in - so, I went looking for memory, and told it to change from system memory to the storage card - the camera no longer had the error - I know I didn't do any kind of reset. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 11 2007, 1:51 AM EST
It was kind of strange when that happened. I would like for them to come up with a update because that is something that is commen among wing owners. Do you find this valuable?    
mcclaire

mcclaire
Dec 11 2007, 2:53 PM EST
This actually works!
I put my 2GB card in and told it to automatically save pictures to storage card.
No more error...and I don't have to restart the phone anymore when i want to use the camera.
Thanks gadget girl.
Do you find this valuable?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 11 2007, 6:09 PM EST
I will see about that. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 12 2007, 2:05 AM EST
no problem, mc - how long have you had your phone? maybe we could 'learn' some things together? I'd be willing to give one of my email addresses - or we could IM ? No funny stuff, just very excited about my new 'toy' !!! Do you find this valuable?    
Mazda8
Mazda8
Dec 12 2007, 3:41 AM EST
The Camera seems to work sometimes and does not work the other. I still have to reset it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 22 2007, 1:35 PM EST
Have the same error, where can i tell it to automatically save to the storage card? Do you find this valuable?    
FearlessM

FearlessM
Dec 24 2007, 11:41 PM EST
I used this thing to help increase my phones memory..havent had the problem since. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)