• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

No power, tried new battery and hard reset

Keyword tags: forensics MDA
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
No power, tried new battery and hard reset
Nov 3 2007, 4:02 PM EDT
No power, indicator light does not go on when charging at all. Ordered a new battery.. still does not work. Tried hard reset... still does not work. Any others who had similar problems? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: No power, tried new battery and hard reset
Nov 7 2007, 6:49 PM EST
i have the same problem you my friend have a bricked device what did you do? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2007, 12:37 PM EST
mine is the same how did this happen and can it be fixed? I used the phone everyday and it just up and fadded away on the screen and is dead gone. it seemed to need rebooted with the reset alot also. can anyone help? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 16 2007, 5:30 PM EST
im having the same problem..did u figure anything out..i?? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors