• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Call Forwarding on Cingular 8525 with Windows Mobile 6

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 Dopod 838 Pro Dopod CHT 9000 HTC Hermes HTC TyTN O2 XDA trion Orange SPV M3100 T-Mobile MDA Vario II VPA Compact III
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Call Forwarding on Cingular 8525 with Windows Mobile 6
Nov 22 2007, 5:17 PM EST
I have looked everywhere but cannot find a way to easily forward my calls to another number. I found the option to do it, but it takes like 6 steps, which is alot go to through. I typically forward my cell phone to my home phone when I am at home..on my old Sony Ericsson w300i, it had profiles that you could configure. i had a home profile and a normal profile, which i could toggle with just two button presses. i cannot seem to find an easy way to accomplish this with this phone. are there any programs out there that will either let me create profiles for this purpose, or assign a button for forwarding my calls or somethign.

thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Call Forwarding on Cingular 8525 with Windows Mobile 6
Nov 30 2007, 1:04 PM EST
Please tell me where the options are.
It also appears that dialing *21*phonenumber#
established call forwarding (and it works from a contact)
#002# cancels call forwarding (on my 8925 the cancel does not work from a contact)
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Call Forwarding on Cingular 8525 with Windows Mobile 6
Dec 5 2007, 4:21 PM EST
it is actually 10 steps to forward all calls to a specific number.
start
settings
phone
services
call forwarding
get settings (wait for a while)
forward all incoming phone calls (check the box)
OK
OK
Exit

i just tried the codes you gave me, and that works fine. it is strange though. if i create them as contacts, go into my contacts folder and choose dial, they both work fine, however if i try to use voice dialing with them, it tells me the number is not valid. kinda weird, but still better than taking all of those steps.

thanks again

3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors