• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Windows Mobile 6.0

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Windows Mobile 6.0
Feb 19 2007, 1:56 PM EST
I talked with HTC today and the rep I talked to said they plan to upgrade both the T-mobile MDA and the Cingular 8125 to Windows Mobile 6.0. I asked what the timeframe was and he said "very soon"... Quote and Reply Post a Reply 17  out of 18 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Windows Mobile 6.0
Mar 3 2007, 8:25 PM EST
"I talked with HTC today and the rep I talked to said they plan to upgrade both the T-mobile MDA and the Cingular 8125 to Windows Mobile 6.0. I asked what the timeframe was and he said "very soon"..."
Will this be a new phone upgrade, or a downloaded upgrade? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 11 2007, 2:25 PM EDT
I was wondering if this is going to be a downloadable software version??? Also, when will it be released for the Public??? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 25 2007, 12:16 PM EDT
how about the cingular 8525? I want to know the definite time Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 13 2007, 10:13 PM EST
Today! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Dec 14 2007, 11:06 AM EST
"I talked with HTC today and the rep I talked to said they plan to upgrade both the T-mobile MDA and the Cingular 8125 to Windows Mobile 6.0. I asked what the timeframe was and he said "very soon"..."
There will not be a WM6 update for the T-Mobile MDA or the AT&T 8125. Those devices have/will be reaching end of life soon. The carriers focus has moved to other products that have not reached end of life.
BTW: End of life doesnt mean the device isnt supported by the carrier and HTC anymore, it just means that there isnt anmtore development work for these devices.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors