• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Need help playing mp3s on my car stereo

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Need help playing mp3s on my car stereo
May 9 2008, 11:25 AM EDT
Does anyone know a way i can get my dash to play on my car stereo? I have a usb link on my stereo (it worked with my sidekick) but i can't get it to play on the dash. any suggestions?? if not with the usb does anyone know if it will play through the parrot blue tooth for my car? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Need help playing mp3s on my car stereo
May 12 2008, 12:15 PM EDT
"Does anyone know a way i can get my dash to play on my car stereo? I have a usb link on my stereo (it worked with my sidekick) but i can't get it to play on the dash. any suggestions?? if not with the usb does anyone know if it will play through the parrot blue tooth for my car?"
Yes, get you an audio adapter for your dash on ebay ($6.00) it will allow you to use the AUX in plug on your car stereo as well as any stereo headphones or speakers. If you install voice command you will also be able to control your audio selections and playlist through your bluetooth headset! If you have anymore questions shoot me an email [email protected]

-Ron
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors