Discussion: MyFaves

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

luislefort

luislefort
MyFaves
May 12 2008, 2:38 PM EDT
HI
I just bought a wing a 1y ear ago (probably less)
but I just noticed thay My faves are gone from my main screen and from my settings

and it wont sync trough USB

i havent droped it or damaged it in any way

any suggestion

oh and my warranty is over and i have no insurace
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: MyFaves
May 12 2008, 3:43 PM EDT
"HI
I just bought a wing a 1y ear ago (probably less)
but I just noticed thay My faves are gone from my main screen and from my settings

and it wont sync trough USB

i havent droped it or damaged it in any way

any suggestion

oh and my warranty is over and i have no insurace"
Hard Reset (Start>Settings>System>Clear Storage) which will remove all data and changes you made on th device and restore it to out-of-box condition. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 20 2008, 9:33 PM EDT
done it
and still hasent work
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 22 2008, 4:08 PM EDT
U still have T-Mobile? If u do, u can contact them and they will resend too you ur my faves app. Or you can do it on ur own by loggin into ur Tmobile account and lookin at ur faves and edit them and it will update ur system which in turn update ur phone, I had the same problem b4 and they showed me how too. 1 more trick i know because my Wing is unlocked i always change services between ATT and T-Mobile when i change back to T-mobile by switching sim cards it updates my faves via txt then the Icon appears. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
sync thru USB
May 23 2008, 8:38 PM EDT
i just had this problem today. it seems obvious, but it took me a few hours to realize i had to turn bluetooth off on BOTH the computer and the wing for it to sync through the USB. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors