• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: ActiveSync Won't Sync

Keyword tags: Windows Mobile 5
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
ActiveSync Won't Sync
Feb 29 2008, 7:05 PM EST
Yesterday afternoon my 8525 stopped syncing. I can still make/receive calls and other functions, but I can't get email.

I have tried soft restarts several times, but that doesn't do any good. Should I dare try a hard restart?

Where I can call for tech support? In the AT&T service reps are mystified when I call them. They act as if they've never heard of this model phone.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: ActiveSync Won't Sync
Apr 3 2008, 1:35 PM EDT
"Yesterday afternoon my 8525 stopped syncing. I can still make/receive calls and other functions, but I can't get email.

I have tried soft restarts several times, but that doesn't do any good. Should I dare try a hard restart?

Where I can call for tech support? In the AT&T service reps are mystified when I call them. They act as if they've never heard of this model phone."
First, does it Sync when you do a Manual Send/Receive? If so, check your Activesync Schedule settings (Activesync>Menu>Schedulle) to see when it is set to sync.
If you cant sync Manually, do you get an error? If so, what is it?
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors