• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Synching my Outlook

Keyword tags: P4000 Telus Windows Mobile 5
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

htcfergus

htcfergus
Synching my Outlook
Feb 27 2008, 8:08 PM EST
I can't send/receive my emails through my synched Outlook on my laptop. My Mogul recognizes all the folders in my laptop and will also synch up all the emails in those folders, but it won't allow me to send or recieve using the email address associated with those folders. What can I do? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Synching my Outlook
Feb 27 2008, 10:13 PM EST
"I can't send/receive my emails through my synched Outlook on my laptop. My Mogul recognizes all the folders in my laptop and will also synch up all the emails in those folders, but it won't allow me to send or recieve using the email address associated with those folders. What can I do?"
Are you trying to use the internet connection from your device to send email from your PC or vice versa? Do you find this valuable?    
htcfergus

htcfergus
RE: Synching my Outlook
Feb 28 2008, 6:38 AM EST
No, I have an internet connection with my handheld. I just thought I was supposed to be able to synch everything up between my handheld and my PC. It would be great if I could send and receive my emails with the folders that are sunk. I instead had to create a separate account with all my email settings for the same outlook account, however the folders are not sunk. Is there anything I can do? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)