• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

6GB micro SD card

Keyword tags: Windows Mobile 5
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

slamdunk58
slamdunk58
6GB micro SD card
Dec 1 2007, 11:06 AM EST
Just recently I bought a Scan disk 6 GB micro Sd card. I was able to put some files on it on my PC but once I put in my TYTN it just wouldn't recognize it. The 2GB sd Card I got at the time I bought my TYTN still works perfect. but I want the extra space of the 6GB card. Any ideas? Thanks Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: 6GB micro SD card
Dec 15 2007, 12:41 AM EST
Maybe try formating the card on your phone then write the files via usb cable from your pc to phone. Rather than trying to copy using PC, just a guess. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 15 2007, 10:04 AM EST
Thanks for the idea but it's too late, I already sent it back to where I bought it. Nothing ever works with this stuff why should that card be any different but thanks for your time. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 2:55 PM EST
Unfortunately it doesn't work with tytn only with tytn II. Only 2gb is the max Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 4:13 PM EST
if the ^GB is a HC (High Compression) micro SD it won't work. There is supposed to be a 4 GB non HC card coming out soon which should work Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 7:58 PM EST
Thanks for the info. When that 4 GB non HC card comes out I'd love to know about it. [email protected]
Thanks for the input.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors