• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Cannot acces my database

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 Dopod 838 Pro Dopod CHT 9000 HTC Hermes HTC TyTN O2 XDA trion Orange SPV M3100 T-Mobile MDA Vario II VPA Compact III
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

VzlaFox

VzlaFox
Cannot acces my database
Dec 7 2007, 5:46 PM EST
I took my UNLOCKED HTC/Cingular 8525 Smartphone/PDA to a recent business trip to Asia (Vietnam+ China) My USA home carrier is T-Mobil. Once overseas I purchased a local SIM card which allowed me to use my phone as normal. This joy lasted only 4 days!!! After it I canot access my "calendar" database, "Phone" features nor "Contacts" everything else seem to be working correctly. THis is a BIG problem for me since I use this phone as PDA and had (note word in pat sentence HAD) all my information in it. To top this up I did not backup (sync) so I cannot accces ANY of my information stored. Does anyone knows a way to retrieve the information? I already try to sync it but it will not connect. Is like something happen in its internal memory/software and these programs/files have been wiped out. If anyone has any useful information please do not hesitate to e-mail me to [email protected] Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Cannot acces my database
Saturday, 2:30 PM EST
If you have your Cingular/ATT SIM card with you, you might try reinserting that and seeing if you can access your contacts. You could alternate between sim cards depending on what you need to do. It's a bit of a headache, but it might be better than no access. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors