• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: RING TONE

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
RING TONE
Tuesday, 12:47 AM EDT
FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A MP3 SONG AS MY RING TONE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WALK ME THRU THE STEPS. K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID) FOR ME PLEASE. I CANNOT BELIEVE MY PHONE IS KICKING MY BEHIND. :) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
RE: RING TONE
Tuesday, 8:47 AM EDT
"FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A MP3 SONG AS MY RING TONE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WALK ME THRU THE STEPS. K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID) FOR ME PLEASE. I CANNOT BELIEVE MY PHONE IS KICKING MY BEHIND. :)"
Go to : htcwiki.com/page/Setting+an+mp3+as+a+Ringtone H

Hope this helps!
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Tuesday, 8:50 AM EDT
Dis-regard the " H " after Ringtone above it was a typo Do you find this valuable?    
MAMABEE

MAMABEE
Tuesday, 9:24 AM EDT
denco7 thank you so very much!!! I am so excited. I just got this Att Tilt phone and it is so much smarter than me. I am not sure what all it can or cannot do. If you have anyother short cuts or helpful hints I would love to have them. Thank you once again. I worked for hours last night and you saved me in just a few seconds. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Tuesday, 10:10 AM EDT
"denco7 thank you so very much!!! I am so excited. I just got this Att Tilt phone and it is so much smarter than me. I am not sure what all it can or cannot do. If you have anyother short cuts or helpful hints I would love to have them. Thank you once again. I worked for hours last night and you saved me in just a few seconds. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Be sure to visit htcwiki.com/page/ATT+TILT

For info, how to's, and tips and tricks. Have fun it is a great phone. I have had mine since Oct and I stiill can't stop customizing it.
Do you find this valuable?    
Wiki pages
Top Contributors