• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: at&t 8525 switching service

Keyword tags: AT&T 8525 Dopod 838 Pro Dopod CHT 9000 HTC Hermes HTC TyTN O2 XDA trion Orange SPV M3100 T-Mobile MDA Vario II VPA Compact III
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

lavanwam

lavanwam
at&t 8525 switching service
Apr 1 2008, 7:54 PM EDT
I recently switched from att to unicel my phone features work well but i cannot get online except thru wifi, does anyone know the proper configuration or did att lock the internet access. unicel is lost on what to do. I need this phone because of ir output..... Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: at&t 8525 switching service
Apr 2 2008, 5:50 PM EDT
"I recently switched from att to unicel my phone features work well but i cannot get online except thru wifi, does anyone know the proper configuration or did att lock the internet access. unicel is lost on what to do. I need this phone because of ir output....."
You need to get the GPRS settings from Unicel and program them into your device (this option is not locked down) by going to Start>Settings> Connnections tab>Connections. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: at&t 8525 switching service
Apr 2 2008, 6:07 PM EDT
"I recently switched from att to unicel my phone features work well but i cannot get online except thru wifi, does anyone know the proper configuration or did att lock the internet access. unicel is lost on what to do. I need this phone because of ir output....."
I have entered the setting from unicel but they dont work..does anyhave this phone set up on unicel or other service who would be will to share info? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors