• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Micro SD Card Size

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

bigdog5142

bigdog5142
Micro SD Card Size
Feb 25 2008, 12:14 PM EST
What is the maximum size Micro SD card that can be used with the Mogul? I know that some phones have some limitations...2 gb, 4gb, 8 gb...what's the max? 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Micro SD Card Size
Feb 25 2008, 12:21 PM EST
"What is the maximum size Micro SD card that can be used with the Mogul? I know that some phones have some limitations...2 gb, 4gb, 8 gb...what's the max?"
Officially, 4GB is the max. Though some people have been able to get their 6GB and 8GB cards to work. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 26 2008, 5:04 PM EST
"What is the maximum size Micro SD card that can be used with the Mogul? I know that some phones have some limitations...2 gb, 4gb, 8 gb...what's the max?"
I have a 6 gig and it works great. you doo need to install a program for the 6 and 8 gig cards to work you can find it on sprintmogul.net or ppcgeeks.com 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
rping54
rping54
Feb 26 2008, 10:10 PM EST
Have a SD 8gig Card installed and using Rom Version 2.17.651.0 and works great with no other software installed. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 27 2008, 3:40 PM EST
i have mogul htc with rom version 2.09.*

what max SD size will work without any issues/external software?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 19 2008, 7:56 PM EDT
I just got the 8GB sd card works fine. It shows 7514.13 MB 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors