• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Mogul buttons stopped working?

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

glura
glura
Mogul buttons stopped working?
Feb 2 2008, 8:16 PM EST
So, I reached into my pocket recently to retrieve my phone and noticed many of the hard buttons not working. Power still works, the jog wheel works, and the navigation control works (round button at bottom). But, none of the others are working: talk, end Start, OK, camera, mail, IE, comm manager,etc.
I have no idea why they aren't working and couldn't find anything in system settings.
Is there a way these buttons can be disabled/enabled? Or do I have a possible hardware problem with the phone?

Thanks,
Gary
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Mogul buttons stopped working?
Feb 2 2008, 8:31 PM EST
If everything else is responding, it isnt the lock feature. Try a Soft Reset and if that doesnt do the trick, back up all of your data and do a Hard Reset. Do you find this valuable?    
glura
glura
Feb 4 2008, 11:38 AM EST
I reinstalled the latest firmware this weekend, but it didn't change anything.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Gary
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 5 2008, 12:38 AM EST
i had this same issue. I went back to sprint and they ordered me a new phone Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Monday, 9:28 AM EDT
Just had the same thing happen to my phone!, hard rest and firmwire update did nothing.. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Monday, 9:19 PM EDT
I ended up having mine replaced under warranty. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors