• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

internal gps on htc mogul

Keyword tags: mogul PPC-6800 sprint Windows Mobile 6
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
internal gps on htc mogul
Jan 29 2008, 3:03 AM EST
With the Sprint Rev A update, I should have GPS enabled (as I understand not true GPS, but aGPS). What are the com port setting (software and/or hardware port) and baud rate that will allow me to make use of this, particularly in either Google Maps or Windows Live Search? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: internal gps on htc mogul
Jan 29 2008, 7:35 AM EST
You do not need to use those setting with the internal GPS. Those are for the External GPS, as if you were going to use a bluetooth GPS reciever. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
coolgus

coolgus
Feb 1 2008, 5:02 PM EST
i have a mogul and i unlock the gps and install the tomtom software now its working perfect
i love my mogul
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Monday, 5:21 PM EST
how did you unlock your gps? I have tomtom also but i havent got it to work. can you post instructions to get your gps to work? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 10:38 AM EST
go to sprintmogul.net and look for the 3.16 rom post. there are instructions from there. i use google maps and sprint navigation software and it works awesome. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 5:51 PM EST
"go to sprintmogul.net and look for the 3.16 rom post. there are instructions from there. i use google maps and sprint navigation software and it works awesome."
Can you please tell me how to find it? I have had no luck. Thanks Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors