• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Discount on T-Mobile Wing

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

kato-k

kato-k
Discount on T-Mobile Wing
Feb 9 2008, 9:11 PM EST
I've used the wing, but currently prefer the Shadow (with the software update). But, I thought I would pass this along. For anyone looking for a new Wing, there's a way to get a Wing for $99 (with a new line of service). Not sure how long it runs, but I know it's working now. It's similar to the Shadow promo, but here's what you do:

------------------------------------------------------
Call T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the T-Mobile Wing associated with promotional code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo)" In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

The T-Mobile Shadow was $149 - $50 rebate = $99 after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 2 year contract. The regular price is $299 after rebate, so this is a big discount.

__________________________________________________ _____

UPDATE:

Some people are saying their customer service reps are asking for additional information. More than 90% of us didn't have that experience. Just say 'it's promotional code "HTC Device Campaign Promo" and that's all they should need. If they still don't get it, just hang up and call again.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
RipRap
RipRap
RE: Discount on T-Mobile Wing
Feb 11 2008, 11:31 PM EST
Any way to get the discount without adding another line? 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 12 2008, 5:41 AM EST
I haven't heard of being able to upgrade at the same cost, but I guess it's worth a call into the same number to ask them.

Let me know what happens.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 16 2008, 10:17 PM EST
Please please don't ask people to get connection from T-Mobile. Their sole purpose is to make its customer crying. They are sadist. They have worst customer service. They are robbers. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 19 2008, 10:38 PM EST
Just tried today - this works great!! Free shipping, free activation, 1 yr contract. 2 Shadows at $49.99 and a $50.00 rebate for each....Whoo Hoo!! Just ask for "HTC Device Campaign Promo" Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 22 2008, 1:13 PM EST
how were you able to get the shadows for 49.99 and is that before or after 50.00 rebate. and what exactly is the htc promo. thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 23 2008, 6:05 PM EST
Hey I just did it, added a line to my family plan for 10.00 a mo. and got a new shadow with activation for 50.00 plus a 50.00 rebate. no data plan requirement either, how sweet is that! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 29 2008, 4:01 PM EST
I called yesterday and asked about the “windows mobile” promotion. I got a Wing for $99.99. There is a $50 mail in rebate and a $50 instant rebate for a Bluetooth headset that makes the headset free. I did have to add a line with a data plan for the rebate. I will cancel the data plan as soon as I get the rebate. I don’t need another line, but it only cost $10 a month for a year. That makes my total price for the Wing $170. I will try and get a few $ for the headset on ebay. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 8 2008, 4:58 PM EST
what other phones does this code work for im thinking of getting my nephew a sidekick might just add a line to my account Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 11 2008, 3:41 PM EDT
"Please please don't ask people to get connection from T-Mobile. Their sole purpose is to make its customer crying. They are sadist. They have worst customer service. They are robbers."
clearly he had never used Sprint PCS for customer service and mobile connection. I would imagine we all have problems with every network at some point in time, and unfortunately he found no satisfaction in thier resolution. Thier sole purpose is to make its customer crying??? HUH? Sadist? ... Solution. Pay your $200 early disconnect fee and find another Cell provider. Then see how good thier customer service is. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 13 2008, 3:52 PM EDT
"I've used the wing, but currently prefer the Shadow (with the software update). But, I thought I would pass this along. For anyone looking for a new Wing, there's a way to get a Wing for $99 (with a new line of service). Not sure how long it runs, but I know it's working now. It's similar to the Shadow promo, but here's what you do:

------------------------------------------------------
Call T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the T-Mobile Wing associated with promotional code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo)" In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

The T-Mobile Shadow was $149 - $50 rebate = $99 after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 2 year contract. The regular price is $299 after rebate, so this is a big discount.

__________________________________________________ _____

UPDATE:

Some people are saying their customer service reps are asking for additional information. More than 90% of us didn't have that experience. Just say 'it's promotional code "HTC Device Campaign Promo" and that's all they should need. If they still don't get it, just hang up and call again.
"
Thats alot .......... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 1 2008, 9:43 AM EDT
"I called yesterday and asked about the “windows mobile” promotion. I got a Wing for $99.99. There is a $50 mail in rebate and a $50 instant rebate for a Bluetooth headset that makes the headset free. I did have to add a line with a data plan for the rebate. I will cancel the data plan as soon as I get the rebate. I don’t need another line, but it only cost $10 a month for a year. That makes my total price for the Wing $170. I will try and get a few $ for the headset on ebay."
i just called and the guy asked me what the company is and that HTC is not a promo code.... just call again and get someone else?? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)