• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: TOMTOM

Watch
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5  | Next

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM software
Aug 24 2008, 7:16 AM EDT
hello. please send it to me at [email protected] . thanks again Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM
Aug 26 2008, 2:55 AM EDT
Dear Sir/ Madam;
I need tomtom gps software for United Arab Emirates. How i can get for my HTC Touch Diamond device?I searched in the internet alot, but i couldn't found any right web site. Could you help in this matter?

Regards

Raef Rastgoo
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 28 2008, 10:40 AM EDT
Hi, I have a new HTC Touch Diamond and the main reason i BOUGHT IT was that I was told it had GPS receiver and maps in it?????
As a lot of you I have found this is not correct.
I would appreciate the software download for TOMTOM 6 if someone could send it to me at: [email protected]. I am in Australia and cannot find it anywhere.
Thank you in advance for any help in this.

Regards
Del

Anonymous
Sep 2 2008, 3:34 AM EDT
I am desperately in need of this file (Installer_Kaiser_ttn_6_032_8351_HTC_WWE_20070716.exx).E-mail is [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 2 2008, 2:44 PM EDT
If you look at all the posts in this thread, you can see that no one has received what they asked for. Bit Torrent has the TT files & maps, but you have to watch for malware, which is rampant though BT. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 5 2008, 6:34 AM EDT
please, can you send me installer too ? thx... my mail: [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM - Free USA & Canada Map
Sep 8 2008, 10:48 PM EDT
Here is the link to download free TomTom 6 with USA and Canada map. Only change in the procedure is copy all the files in your SD card root (\Storage Card) . Do not put it in side COPY_TO_SD_CARD folder. If the "START" application does not work then, remove the SD Card from the Tilt and insert it back, the autorun should launch the Navigator installation. Enjoy.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
megatec45
megatec45
Sep 9 2008, 3:29 AM EDT
"Here is the link to download free TomTom 6 with USA and Canada map. Only change in the procedure is copy all the files in your SD card root (\Storage Card) . Do not put it in side COPY_TO_SD_CARD folder. If the "START" application does not work then, remove the SD Card from the Tilt and insert it back, the autorun should launch the Navigator installation. Enjoy.
"
I think you forgot to place the link with the post??? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 13 2008, 7:13 AM EDT
"i am using smart2go ...it works very well ...need to get the maps..this can be downloaded from nokia maps ,..sincs with smart2go..its a trial version for 1 month..but i found a way to crack it..now have full voice and map navigation of uae.."
Can i have the details please to my mail [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 30 2008, 12:25 AM EDT
hello. please send it to me at [email protected]. thanks again Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 8 2008, 11:22 AM EDT
Hi iam looking for to have tomtom UAE please inform me 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 20 2008, 11:43 AM EDT
download from emule - southern africa maps version6.8

works

Anonymous
Oct 20 2008, 12:33 PM EDT
please e-mail me the link i cant find it on the tom tom site, [email protected]
thanks

Anonymous
Oct 28 2008, 3:26 AM EDT
"Hi there im from south africa and i also need the gps software like tomtom.
Please will you also send me the filr and the maps that is need for SA.

thanks and kind regards
Albie
[email protected]
"
Hello kind people, i´m also from South Africa and also looking for tomtom as well, can you please send the file to my email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
\Shang

Anonymous
Nov 3 2008, 9:43 AM EST
"This is the mane of the file that you meed , it is aboiut 6 megs, I can send it to you if you send me your email address that can take 6 megs.
Installer_Kaiser_ttn_6_032_8351_HTC_WWE_20070716.exx
Mike
"
this will be great bro please send me the file as well my email is [email protected]

I have HTC TyTN II and I need the software as I never got the CD to install tomtom software and I bought it just for the GPS and now I can't use it :(

Anonymous
Nov 21 2008, 9:35 AM EST
I'm also couldn't find the tomtom file from the site. Could you please send me the file to my email: [email protected]

Thanks!!!
Hernan

Anonymous
Nov 23 2008, 8:57 PM EST
could you please send the file for my att tilt to [email protected]
Thank you

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM / Amaze
Dec 4 2008, 10:13 PM EST
please email tomtom to me also [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    
DennisVP

DennisVP
Dec 7 2008, 9:48 PM EST
"Here is the link to download free TomTom 6 with USA and Canada map. Only change in the procedure is copy all the files in your SD card root (\Storage Card) . Do not put it in side COPY_TO_SD_CARD folder. If the "START" application does not work then, remove the SD Card from the Tilt and insert it back, the autorun should launch the Navigator installation. Enjoy.
"
Hi,

The link isn't showing in this message anymore. Would you be able to send it to me at [email protected]? I recently purchased HTC Advantage X7510 and it only allows me to download maps of Europe. Appretiate your help.

Thanks,
D
larider23

larider23
Dec 8 2008, 11:04 AM EST
could you please email me the tom tom information ..thanks Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors