• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: TOMTOM

Watch
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5  | Next

Anonymous
RE: TOMTOM
Jun 5 2008, 4:40 PM EDT
Hi,

Would you please include my email address at [email protected]. I got Tilt 8925 1 week, but in the CD didn't include TOMTOM. Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 6 2008, 3:34 PM EDT
Hi,
I don't have the TomTom CD either with my TyTN II. Can you please send TomTom and the maps for USA?
[email protected]

Thanks,
JP
gfutter

gfutter
Jun 8 2008, 3:04 AM EDT
"im also from SA in Cape town and looking for tomtom aswell - plz gimme a shout if u find anything - [email protected] or my number is 0725087278 - from david
"
WOW all these people from SA (me too) has anyone found / received a copy of tomtom with SA maps yet if so, please mail me at [email protected]
Graeme

Anonymous
Jun 11 2008, 3:53 PM EDT
Hi,
I don't have the TomTom CD either with my TyTN II. Can you please send TomTom and the maps for USA?
[email protected]
Thank you
Dustlife

Dustlife
Jun 11 2008, 11:47 PM EDT
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I bought teh Kaiser about two weeks ago and still new to the device. I cant use the GPS at all. Does it need the external GPS receiver? or how do I use the google map on this device. Please help. My email is [email protected]. Thank in advance. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 12 2008, 5:52 AM EDT
"This is the mane of the file that you meed , it is aboiut 6 megs, I can send it to you if you send me your email address that can take 6 megs.
Installer_Kaiser_ttn_6_032_8351_HTC_WWE_20070716.exx
Mike
"
Please be so kind as to email me the file as you listed. email to [email protected]

Much appreciated.
gardenstategator
gardenstategator
Jun 18 2008, 11:40 AM EDT
"This is the mane of the file that you meed , it is aboiut 6 megs, I can send it to you if you send me your email address that can take 6 megs.
Mike
"
I don't have the installation CD either - could you please send the installer file you mentioned to my e-mail address at [email protected]?

Thanks very much!
Rose7826
Rose7826
Jun 27 2008, 2:46 PM EDT
HI, I just bought the cruise and was under the impression it had the tomtom installed,, well it's not!. Can someone PLEASE help me out as to how I go about getting tomtom software for my cruise?maybe a download or something?
Thanks a bunch.
My email is [email protected]
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
megatec45
megatec45
Jun 28 2008, 2:46 PM EDT
If TOMTOM is available can you send me a copy of the file, also need US maps.
Thanks much!
[email protected]

Anonymous
Jun 29 2008, 3:19 AM EDT
hi,
i also need the file, its a GPS software and then i have to downlaod the map or even buy it? or whats going on? coz i really have no idea whats going on with my cellphone
my e mails is : [email protected]
thanks a lot,
you can also send it to my other e mail if that one doesnt work, its [email protected]
thanks a lot
davkal2000

davkal2000
Jul 9 2008, 12:01 AM EDT
Has anyone got the usa or north america map for tomtom7...i would appreciate if i could get that from someone, or be told where to go...thanks

[email protected]
klcmduck

klcmduck
RE: TOMTOM / Amaze
Jul 9 2008, 9:39 AM EDT
I found Amaze GPS software a couple days ago, and i really likeit. May not be TOMTOM but its free and worldwide. It even hase satalite areal view for some major cities. You can find it at:
www.amazegps.com

Anonymous
Jul 11 2008, 7:12 AM EDT
Mike
"
If it's not much trouble ..
Please be so kind as to email me the file as you listed. email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Rose7826
Rose7826
Jul 11 2008, 8:18 AM EDT
If you can copy me on that, I would be so gr8ful.
my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Anonymous
Jul 26 2008, 3:24 AM EDT
"WOW all these people from SA (me too) has anyone found / received a copy of tomtom with SA maps yet if so, please mail me at [email protected]
Graeme"
Have you come right with these maps yet? Mail me at [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
GPS Software for HTC TyTN II
Aug 1 2008, 6:46 AM EDT
Hi
I tok delivery of my GPS TyTN II cell phone, but neither packed cd came with any GPS software. Where can I get GPS software for this phone? I tried the TomTom site but there is nowhere I can find to download TomTom for South Africa maps. Anyone able to help me with this?
Thanks

Leo Stagg
leostagg @ cliftonnr . co .za

Anonymous
Aug 1 2008, 7:02 AM EDT
Hi all, I have a HTC P3600i running WM6, I have iinstalled TomTom 6 on my device memory and the other on the SD memory, the TomTom start fine in asking for my selection of language and voice, but when moved to map selection, it say no map found. Can any one give me a help, or sending out tomtom program that works for HTC, I would like to have it too, my e-mail is [email protected]. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 1 2008, 7:07 AM EDT
"Hi,
[email protected]

Thanks,
JP"
Hi, I have a HTC P3600i, if possible, I would like to have the TomTom and the Canada maps too. Pls. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 1 2008, 7:09 AM EDT
"Hi,
[email protected]

Thanks,
JP"
Hi, I have a HTC 36001 running WM6, I would like to have TomTom and the maps of Canada. Pls help.
[email protected]

Anonymous
Aug 4 2008, 8:37 AM EDT
I have the HTC torch cruise but i'm having problems using the TOMTOM. They gave me one map which is not in London therefore if you know of a web site i can download a free map which is going to be compactible with the phone. my email is [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors