• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

lost my 8525 antennae plug!

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

rlucky
rlucky
lost my 8525 antennae plug!
Jun 26 2007, 2:06 PM EDT
I know this is a silly question but, does anyone know where I can purchase a new or used antennae plug that goes in the back cover? I somehow lost this and would like to find another one. Does it come with a replacement battery cover?

many thanks,

Raul
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: lost my 8525 antennae plug!
Jan 31 2008, 12:12 PM EST
wow, I have an 8525 too... Funny that I found you here on this forum.

Do you know of any way to delete all photos at once? Do you have a storage card for yours? I can never seem to keep enough memory....

Your cuz,

Lauryn
browntannis
browntannis
Jan 31 2008, 8:45 PM EST
"I know this is a silly question but, does anyone know where I can purchase a new or used antennae plug that goes in the back cover? I somehow lost this and would like to find another one. Does it come with a replacement battery cover?

many thanks,

Raul"
It does come with the replacement battery cover since it is part of it. Call HTC Accessories (on www.americ.htc.com under Contact Us). Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Jan 31 2008, 8:47 PM EST
"wow, I have an 8525 too... Funny that I found you here on this forum.

Do you know of any way to delete all photos at once? Do you have a storage card for yours? I can never seem to keep enough memory....

Your cuz,

Lauryn"
Go to File Explorer>My Documents>My Pictures. Drag your Stylus down the screen to highlight the files and then go to Menu Delete. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Quincy56

Quincy56
Feb 1 2008, 1:22 PM EST
I didn't even know that was an antenna plug. What sort of antenna can you put on there and what sort of reception does it help? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 1 2008, 8:31 PM EST
Everytime you send /recieve a picture or video it gets saved and will use all your memory.
Press thess Message softkey at the top.
Tap Inbox.check Multimedia & Text Messages.
Tap Menu-Tools-Clear Text Messages-Empty Deleted Items.
Then check your memory to see how much got cleared up.

Anonymous
Saturday, 10:26 PM EST
did you ever find that plug I am also looking for one? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors