• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Atlas (P4351)

Watch
meganp6
meganp6
HTC Atlas (P4351)
Jan 11 2009, 3:33 PM EST
Hello there! New to the forum and really could use some help, you see, I just bought a HTC P4351 smartphone and I'm frustrated because I can't seem to find a WM6.1 update. Do you guys know where I can find it? Will the cellphone work or will I have problems after I install it? Thanks a lot!
Meg
Do you find this valuable?    
meganp6
meganp6
RE: HTC Atlas (P4351)
Jan 11 2009, 4:00 PM EST
sorry, I meant upgrade, not update. I have a WM6.0 professional and I wish to upgrade it to the 6.1 version....tks again! Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Jan 11 2009, 4:38 PM EST
"sorry, I meant upgrade, not update. I have a WM6.0 professional and I wish to upgrade it to the 6.1 version....tks again!"
There are no official 6.1 Upgrades for your phone. Do you find this valuable?    
meganp6
meganp6
Jan 11 2009, 4:52 PM EST
what about decent unnoficial updates? :) Do you find this valuable?    
meganp6
meganp6
Jan 11 2009, 4:53 PM EST
"what about decent unnoficial updates? :)"
dammit, I meant upgrades!!LOL what the hell i wrong with me?!hahaha Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Jan 11 2009, 4:56 PM EST
"what about decent unnoficial updates? :)"
There are some pretty good custom roms here, just make sure you understand about unlocking and hardspl before you dive in.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors