• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: P3400i problemsThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

balihtc
P3400i problems
Jan 14 2009, 6:03 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 14 2009, 6:03 AM EST
Hi all HTCians,
I bought a new P3400i and the first problem with this instrument is when i started using camera the message appears "Unable to start a camera. Not enough memory".
Guys can you pls advice me what to do? any other steps so that i can take pics with camera with out hiccups. i also inserted a new 1 GB SD card and don't know how to move any unwanted files from phone to stroage card.
The second problem with it is my phone operator Airtel doesn't support HTC device for GPRS activation and only can be online thru Windows Mobile accessing net via PC,Laptop (this facility not needed as i already have other connection to access net for my Laptop..

Can you plz help me out.......

Rgds,
Bali
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Camera HTC P3400i PDA Web Browsing

onlytoajit
1. RE: P3400i problems
Jan 31 2009, 10:32 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2009, 10:32 PM EST
I am also enountered the same problem.
The fact was that there were too many applications open.
Closing all of them helped me solve the problem - You can close the applications by clicking on the top right icon, and checking all the cross(x) marks!

-Ajit
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)