• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: 5.99 internet`

Watch

Anonymous
5.99 internet`
Feb 20 2008, 4:04 AM EST
i had ir before till last nite.i changed plans and after that it soped working can some one hlep me out thanks! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: 5.99 internet`
Feb 20 2008, 8:35 PM EST
can you be more specific, what's your problem? your question is'nt clear enough. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 24 2008, 3:51 AM EDT
"i had ir before till last nite.i changed plans and after that it soped working can some one hlep me out thanks!"
If you are with t-mobile, you are referring to the 5.99 t zones which is not officially compatible with your dash, or with and window mobile or blackberry device. It may work for a short or sometimes extended period of time, but it will not continue to work due to the system catching it. a plan change can definitely do that. the internet for the dash is 19.99 or 9.99 for email. Do you find this valuable?    
vickidiaz
vickidiaz
Wednesday, 4:42 AM EST
Hello is this true ..... yikes ??? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors