• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Video Rotation S720 (Telus)

Keyword tags: S720 screen position Telus

Watch
peterpandemonium

peterpandemonium
Video Rotation S720 (Telus)
Jan 7 2009, 11:45 PM EST
I have a similar issue to others on here but I haven't been able to find a solution. Videos played on WMP in fullscreen mode play in landscape mode (meaning I'd have to turn the phone sideways) and I want them to play in fullscreen in portrait mode (so the phone can remain upright). I tried the registry edit method listed in several places and it doesn't work because A) the registry seems to be locked for the suggested changes (CERegedit unlock tool didn't seem to make any difference) and B) the keys I'm supposed to add already exist! not sure if i have the reverse issue from others but I'm unable to delete or modify the Rotation key using at least 3 different reg edit programs (regeditstg, ibe regedit and ceregedit). Sorry if this seems confusing, first time posting on a forum ever and trying to give enough information upfront. Anyone who can help I'd really appreciate it! Do you find this valuable?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors