• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Internet won't connectThis is a featured thread

Nicolexx12

Nicolexx12
Internet won't connect
Jan 8 2009, 3:39 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2009, 3:39 PM EST
I own a HTC S720 smartphone with Telus. The internet will not connect, and i can not recive, or send text messages. Also I can not sign into windows messagner and windows live.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: data settings S720 Telus
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Internet won't connect
Jan 8 2009, 4:55 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2009, 4:55 PM EST
"I own a HTC S720 smartphone with Telus. The internet will not connect, and i can not recive, or send text messages. Also I can not sign into windows messagner and windows live."
Have you verified your settings with Telus? Until you have the correct data settings, you will not be able to surf the net, use Windows Messenger or Windows Live.
Telus is a CDMA carrier which means that there isnt an option to manaully program these settings, they are sent to the device via an Over The Air Activation. Give Telus a call and ask them to resend the programming.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)