• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: can't sync any longer

Keyword tags: 6800 alltel
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

hobbesotr

hobbesotr
can't sync any longer
May 9 2008, 3:10 PM EDT
hi,
as i'm beginning to learn from so many others, ms activesync is notorious for not working. i'm in a position of, after less than 6 mo's w/the phone, not being able to sync. because i was able to get it to sync once by messing w/the usb connection at the phone. worked once, next sync - nada. the initial errors were 'unable to determine as ver on the phone. after un/reinstalling as on the pc and phone a seemingly infinite # of times i was once more able to get a sync started. tho it would fail. eventho it was supposedly shutting down wcesmgr.exe, the phone would continue an end. there were always 'whatever' needs attn prob's. from that point fwd, the phone connects and creates a channel w/the pc, but now returns sync cannot be completed, reconnect the phone. as shows the connection as guest. the phone shows the 2 way arrows indicating a connection. i've even gone so far as to do a hard reset on the phone and attempt to sync w/the same results. none of the ms recommendations have worked. i've exhausted every possible lead i've encountered. does any one have any ideas? thanx!
Do you find this valuable?    
hobbesotr

hobbesotr
RE: can't sync any longer
May 9 2008, 3:12 PM EDT
quick update, xp pro sp2, as v4.5, wm6... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)